Friday, June 17, 2016

Where has common sense and decency gone?

Why do I have to be lectured by a clown whose agenda very clearly doesn't care about me, my family, my community, my church, my neighbors, or my country?

This is the face of Islam - perhaps the extreme part of Islam, but I've been in the middle east as a serviceman and remember how I was treated as an "infidel."

In order to assimilate into another culture or country one must be willing to embrace different ideas and ways of doing things. It just don't happen in Islam.

Obama has placed muslims at all levels of government with loyalties that are questionable. He has forbidden words like "jihad," "Muslim Brotherhood," and "Isis," choosing instead the term Isil (saying the old world muslim claim word levant).

The incident in Orlando is coming to all of us.


Hilary Clinton isn't a muslim but she's owned by one!

Is it too late?

Does the spirit of America still exist? Can we overcome the evil that has flourished over the last 7 years?

Pray for America and pray for Israel.

Go to this site and watch the movie:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/israeli_rabbi_responds_to_obama_on_islamist_threat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment