Friday, June 26, 2015

“…The Constitution, however, does not permit the State to bar same-sex couples from marriage on the same terms as accorded to couples of the opposite sex," he said."                                                                         Justice Kennedy 
                                        6/26/2015

And now the religious world will change because churches will not be allowed to say , "NO." Judge Roberts suggested it would happen in his dissent and Judge Scalia suggested the ruling would be an end to Democracy.

Don't believe me? Think I'm jumping the shark? Look what they did to bakers!

Besides how many people told me it would never get to the point that they would make churches do it? (Sorry - but I told you so!)

I probably am done marrying anyone as a pastor again as I will refuse to participate in any civil ritual, now mandated by Government DECREE that denies the Will, scriptures, and teachings of my Creator and Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment